DIY Breath Spray is so quick and easy to make! Essential oils taste great in cooking recipes, but can also be used to freshen your breath. Create your own natural breath spray with these two easy steps and carry the power of these oils with you wherever you go.
- distilled water or boiled then cooled water
- 3-5 drops preferred essential oil see notes for suggestions
- Place 3–5 drops of essential oil into your spray bottle
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with distilled water
- Shake well to combine and spritz in mouth for a refreshing burst of flavour
- Cinnamon Bark