Cilantro Lime Guacamole
Homemade guacamole is one of the easiest recipes you will ever attempt and this Cilantro Lime Guacamole is no exception. No fancy equipment needed aside from your own muscles, you can quickly whip this recipe together before any gathering.
Now, we know what you’re thinking. With lime juice and chopped coriander, why put the essential oils in at all? The answer is in the incredible benefits you get by taking Lime and Cilantro essential oil internally. To name just a few: Lime has the power to support colon health, a healthy metabolism, and healthy weight management. Cilantro, on the other hand, provides important antioxidants that protect your cells from damage. It also supports a healthy digestive tract.
The added flavour both oils bring to the guacamole is also a plus. Lime essential oil brings an added zest and balances out the rich creaminess of the avocado, while Cilantro oil adds a herbal flavour to the perfect combination of avocado, tomato, and onion.
- 4 large avacados
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 4 drops lime
- 1 drop cilantro
- Corn Chips
- Chop coriander, onion, and tomato. Set aside
- Halve the avocados and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and smash avocados in a medium bowl
- Add coriander, onion, and tomato into smashed avocado mixture
- Add Cilantro and Lime essential oil, lime juice, and salt
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy with corn chips of your choosing