These Shower Bombs add a luxurious aromatic experience to your shower. They are easy to make, and you can use any of your favourite oils.
Bath Bombs have been all the rage, but if you prefer showers to baths, this DIY is for you. Whether you use oils to start the day with a pep in your step, balance the mood, or get ready for relaxation, keep a stash of these shower bombs in your bathroom for easy access.
- Spoon or spatula
- Silicone moulds of choice
- 1½ cups sodium bicarbonate
- ½ cup water
- 20 drops preferred essential oil see notes for essential oil suggestions
- Combine sodium bicarbonate and water in a bowl and mix well
- Using a spoon, tightly pack mixture into small silicone moulds and leave them to dry overnight
- Choose your essential oil/s of the day and place a drop or two on the shower bomb you are about to use
- Place one or two bombs in the back of your shower. For best results, find a spot away from the direct flow of water
- Allow your shower bombs to dissolve gradually and diffuse your chosen oil
- doTERRA's Balance blend- to stay calm and balanced
- doTERRA's Citrus Bliss blend - invigorating and refreshing
- Peppermint - to put a 'Pep in your step'
- Lavender - for relaxing and soothing
This Shower Bombs recipe contains the following ingredients
Do you need Essential Oils?
You can join my team and immediately gain 25% off the retail price of doTERRA essential oils. You will also receive a whole lot of education and support from me, and The Essential Guide community.
If you would like more information or instructions on joining, you can visit this page, or please don’t hesitate to get in touch. – Alison